Fast and feast are common in the 9th month of Islamic calendar among Muslims of the world. As we know that Ramadan is the most sacred month in which the world observes that Muslims fast for almost 12 to 15 hours a day. Moreover, in this month, the Muslim world tries different recipes to make this month more adorable and remarkable. Kitchenbar.net never forgets to make your Ramadan month more enjoyable. Therefore, we are here to tell you the 3 easy Ramadan recipes which are really easy to make and can be prepared in no time. So, keep your tiredness and lethargy aside and make these following Ramadan foods for your family.
3 Super Easy Ramadan Recipes
We know that fast is the exhausting and challenging worship that makes you weak. Keep this point in our mind, we are presenting the easiest Ramadan Recipes which may be cooked in no time without any laborious work. Let’s start!
1. Chicken and Vegetable Spring Rolls for Iftar
- Half Carrot
- ¼ part of Cole (A type of Cabbage)
- 4 Spring Onion
- 8-10 garlic pieces
- 1 small piece of Ginger
- 2 Green Chilly
- 300 Grams Chicken
- Black Pepper 1Tsp
- White pepper 1 Tsp
- White Vinegar
- Soya Sauce
- Boil the 300g of boneless chicken and shred it well.
- Take a bowl and chop carrot, cole, spring onion, garlic, ginger, and green chilies.
- After chopping all the above ingredients, mix them and add white and black pepper. Furthermore, add 1 tsp of white vinegar and soya sauce in chopped material
- Place a frying pan on a burner and pour 3 to 4 tablespoon of cooking oil
- Put all the chopped ingredients in a frying pan and stir intermittently.
- Now add the shredded chicken and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on high flame.
Note: Don’t forget to add salt as per your taste.
Take the spring roll sheets in square shape and place 3 tablespoons of above-cooked ingredients on the sheet and make a roll.
Fry these rolls until they turn into brown color.
2. Cucumber and Orange Juice
Owing to dehydration during fast hours, it is essential to drink something healthy that is why following juice can mitigate the negative impacts of your dehydration
- 2 peeled cucumber
- 3 to 4 cups of Orange Juice (Fresh)
- 2 Tsp Sugar
- Make slices of peeled cucumber and blend it in food processor
- Add 3 to 4 cups of orange juice in it
- Add sugar
- Blend for 3 to 4 minutes
Your healthy drink is ready for your Iftar just in 5 minutes.
3. Mint Lemonade
This drink is just awesome and you can use it at Iftar time as well as at Sehri (Breakfast) time.
- Mint Leaves (1 Cup)
- Ice Cubes
- ½ Lemon
- Sugar 2 Tsp
- Pour ice cubes in a blender
- Add mint leaves in blender’ jug
- Squeeze half lemon in the jug
- Add 1 ½ cup of water.
- Blend all these ingredients well for 3 to 4 minutes.
Another drink with magical impacts is ready within 5 minutes.
These above mentioned 3 Ramadan foods are easy to make and have amazing effects on your health. So, try these recipes at your home and don’t forget to give us your feedback in the comment section.