What is your struggle during the fall season? It is, of course, having to collect a massive amount of fallen leaves. Then, where are you going to keep those leaves once you blow it or drive it away from your driveways or yards? One thing to deal with it is to destroy it and to decompose it as quick as we can. To solve the problem, you might need to get any of these leaf mulchers to help you deal with the jobs more quickly and conveniently.
There are plenty of Leaf Mulchers on the market today. A lot of availability, sometimes, makes selecting the best product become overwhelming. One option would be to use one of the 10 best leaf mulchers on the market. These mulchers make short work of dead leaves and make cleaning your yard a snap. Keep them in mind when Summer gives way to Fall.
The 10 Best Leaf Mulcher Reviews
10. WORX WG505 3-in-1 Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum
You will be able to get three tools in one with this leaf mulcher from WORX. It will mulch, blow, and vacuum the leaves that fall from your trees. Moreover, the 12-amp motor provides enough power to blow up to 210 m.p.h. This way, you can use only a single hand when you vacuum and blow those leaves to where you want them.
Then, the mulcher will take about 100 gallons of leaves and crush them down far enough to fit a 10-gallon garbage bag. Furthermore, there is also a conversion at a flip of a switch making it easy for users to convert it from blower to mulcher.
- The product comes with a conversion at a flip of a switch
- it is a 3-in-1 tool which serves as a blower, a vacumm, a mulcher.
- The machine provides high air speed to blow the leaves from your yards within no time.
- It can be a bit heavy to hold for a long period of time.
9. Worx Trivac Leaf Mulcher & Blower
The 8-foot hose is the special highlight of this mulcher. You can vacuum and mulch your leaves right into a large garbage bag. The 12-amp motor is powerful enough to tackle any amount of leaves sitting in your yard or driveways.
Plus, it is lightweight. Weighing less than 9 pounds, you can carry this mulcher with ease. There is also an extension cord which enables you to reach every corner of the yard. Also, the mulcher has variable speeds that allow you to handle your leaves the way you want.
- The machine comes with an 8-foot mulching hose.
- It is lightweight and powerful.
- The product provides a variable speeds to blow and mulch the leaves in whatever ways you desire.
- Nothing to dislike
8. BLACK+DECKER Leaf Mulcher
Black & Decker is a trusted name in home tools. This mulcher should not hurt their reputation. Most importantly, the mulcher comes in two speed settings that you can choose to blow the right amount of leaves. Also, there is a storage bag that you can store and carry along to any places to go.
Then, with a flick of a switch, you can change the mulcher into a vacuum or a blower. It all depends on your needs. A 12-amp motor provides air speeds up to 210 m.p.h. which is very powerful. In addition to that, the machine can reduce up to roughly 100 gallons of leaves down to 10 gallons in no time.
- It comes with a very powerful 12-amp motor that reduces your working time.
- The machine features 2 speed settings & you can easily convert from a blower to a mulcher within a second.
- It is able to withdraw up to 90 or 100 gallons of leaves.
- The product also comes with a garbage bag
- The product comes with a single voltage of 110.
7. Toro Leaf Mulcher, Blower, Vacuum
This blower & mulcher has the signature red color that comes with most Toro products. When you buy this unit, you get a lot of extras. On top of this, your purchase includes a vacuum tube, zippered collection bag, a cold storage ring and much more.
This 3 in one tool handles all your leaf issues with a flick of the switch. Its variable speeds make sure you have enough power to collect or blow those leaves. It is not for collecting dust.
- The machine is able to produce up to 250 m.p.h. air speed.
- There are a variable of speeds and 3 tools in a single unit: Blower, Vacuum, Mulcher.
- This one comes with a lot of accessories.
- The leaf bag can be a bit small. So, you might need to empty it very often.
6. Nessagro Electric Leaf Mulcher
The extra-large nozzle from Nessagro lets you blow or pick up those pesky leaves quite easily. Then, the carry along collection bag holds on to the mulched leaves with ease. The zipper closure is on the side of the bag which allows for easier and better waste emptying.
On the other hand, the motor is so powerful that able to lift up pine needles with ease. With two speeds, you get to set how fast you want this mulcher & blower to work. All in all, this is a heavy-duty mulcher for heavy-duty jobs.
- There are 2 speed settings which you can choose to suit the right amount of leaf mulchering.
- It comes with a carry-along collection bag & the bag is big enough.
- The machine is totally very powerful motor & works very quickly.
- It is not recommended to use for mulchering pine straws.
5. Flowtron Electric Leaf Mulchers & Shredder
You bring the leaves to this stationary mulcher of Flowtron and see how powerful it works. Its wide mouth allows you to place a lot of leaves inside at one time. Simply place the mulcher over your garbage can and start filling. Additionally, the 8 to 1 ratio reduces your large leaves down to almost nothing.
Then, you can select the setting you want to use. From fine to coarse, pine needles to grass. What you mulch and how fine they get is all up to you.
- There are several mulching options available within this single unit.
- It has a 21-inch mouth for easy leaf loading.
- The machine can tilt in 180-degree for convenience of usage.
- It is heavy and requires some space during the operation.
4. Snow Joe Shredder & Leaf Mulchers
You get a lot of mulch action with this stationary shredder from Snow Joe. It utilizes 8,000 rpm to shred 12 gallons of leaves within a single minute. Aside from that, its 13-amp motor provides all the power you need to get your yard cleared of leaves.
All you have to do is place the mulcher over a garbage can and turn it on. Then, you are ready to mulch away. Lastly, there is also the dust reducing function that helps keep dust and dirt away from your eyes.
- The item comes with a powerful 13-amp motor
- It works at its 8,000 rpm which is quick and strong.
- Being able to shred up to 12 gallons of leaves per minute, you can get the work done quickly.
- It requires space for the operation.
- This can be heavy and you cannot carry it along.
3. BLACK+DECKER Blower/Vac/Mulcher
This 12-amp motor from BLACK & DECKER is governed by the 2 speed controls. For this reason, you can pick how fast you want the blower to blow, vacuum or mulch. Meanwhile, the mulcher does all the rest. You can blow those leaves away with air speeds up to 250 m.p.h. Then, mulch them down at a 16 to 1 ratio.
You can turn those 16 bags of raked leaves and reduce them into one bag of garbage or garden fertilizer. The good thing is the item is very lightweight. FYI, this mulcher weighs only 8 pounds making it very easy to carry around and do your work.
- With the ability to blow up to 250 m.p.h. air speed, it reduces the time you need to work.
- Thanks to its powerful 12-amp motor, you can collect a large pile of leaves within a few minutes.
- The blades of this mulcher are a bit difficult to clean.
2. Black & Decker Leaf Blower, Vacuum and Mulcher
With this powerful mulcher from the same company, BLACK & DECKER, you get a power boost feature. Just press the button and more power will be delivered to help you clear those leaves. After that, the blower can produce up to 250 m.p.h. to push those leaves into the trash.
A short hose is included with the mulcher. Directly, it attaches to the collection bag. You can carry both without any real strain thanks to its lightweight build. What is more, the hose makes sure the leaves go into the bag where you want them. Besides, an easy grip handle makes the blower/mulcher easy to hold as you work.
- It comes with an ergonomic grip and lightweight construction
- The collection hose and zipperless collection bag are there to reduce the work burden.
- This mulcher machine features a Power Boost features which blow and mulch quickly.
- Nothing to dislike
1. Worx Leaf Mulcher/Shredder
The tripod leg design helps this mulcher fit over any garbage can you may have. Just set it on top, turn the mulcher on and you can shred away with ease. More to that, its 13-amp motor shreds up to 53 gallons of leaves per minute.
Being very easy to assemble, users need no tools to set this mulcher up. At the same time, its bladeless system helps keep any dust and mess down as you work. There is also a 13-inch mouth providing plenty of room to get all those leaves inside.
- This device is capable of shreding up to 53 gallons of leaves in one minute
- Users do not need any tools to assemble.
- Its bladeless shredding system and 13-inch feeder mouth help to get the mulch action done like a snap.
- Nothing to dislike
Things to Consider
Like purchasing any products, you should carefully study the item first before you make any decision to get them. For buying a leaf mulcher, users should at least consider a few tips down there to achieve the most satisfying result from their purchasing
First of all, it is to consider on mulching capacity. Some users need a large machine as they have to mulch a large pile of leaves. Thus, getting the ones that can deal up to 10 gallons of leaf mulching is a pretty good deal.
The next step is to consider on the speed of the mulch action. Why do you need to consider on speed variety? This is because you might need different speeds for the different amount of leaf mulching. For example, if you only have a few gallons of leaves to mulch, that is okay to take some times off and mulch it at a very low speed. However, sometimes you may have a large pile of leaves to mulce within a very short time. Then, it might be the time that you need to look for a powerful product.
This might be the very last thing to consider as this faction, item’s weight, depends on users’ preference. Still, it would be a lot better to get a lightweight product. For this reason, it may allow you to move the blower or mulcher elsewhere more conveniently. Some devices might also allow you to carry it along on your shoulder while doing those mulch actions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a leaf mulcer?
A: To simply put, a leaf mulcer is a type of device that helps to minimize the amount or leaf from your garden, yard, driveway, or any other areas around your home. Some of the products vacuum those leaves first. Then, it shreds those leaves into very micro pieces for the leaves to easily decompose.
Q: How much does a leaf mulcher cost?
A: The price of mulcher may vary from brands to brand and product features. Some can be as cheap as below 100 bucks. Meanwhile, other can be as expensive as 500 USD or more.
There is nothing wrong with a little planning ahead. You can prepare for this Fall’s leaf chores by thinking about what tool you should use. Make your Autumn chores easier by considering using one of the 10 best leaf mulchers. These mulchers have the power to make that leaf gathering chore easier and more fun. With some, you can blow, vacuum or mulch all using the same tool.